Are you looking for Hvac Clamp Meter Reviews? Our experts found 33161 number of feedback online for "Hvac Clamp Meter" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Hvac Clamp Meter. On selected products for the Best Hvac Clamp Meter you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
|1||Fluke 324 True RMS Clamp Meter||9.8||Check Price|
|2||UEi DL479 Digital Clamp Meter T-RMS Auto Ranging 6000 Counts||9.8||Check Price|
|3||Clamp Meter, HVAC Meter with TRMS Tests AC/DC Voltage||9.8||Check Price|
|4||UEi DL369 Digital Clamp Meter HVAC Auto-Ranging 4000 Counts Volt Meter AC Amp Meter Measures AC Current AC/DC Voltage & Microamps Capacitance Resistance Diodes NCV Continuity Tester Live Wire Test||9.6||Check Price|
|5||Klein Tools 69140 K-Type Thermometer||9.6||Check Price|
Comparison Chart for Best Hvac Clamp Meter
We’ve scanned 33161 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Hvac Clamp Meter than this review article may help you.
Table Of Content:
- Fluke 324 True RMS Clamp Meter
- UEi DL479 Digital Clamp Meter T-RMS Auto Ranging 6000 Counts, HVAC Current Voltage Tester, Measures AC...
- Clamp Meter, HVAC Meter with TRMS Tests AC/DC Voltage, AC Current, Temperature, DC micro amps, More Klein...
- UEi DL369 Digital Clamp Meter HVAC Auto-Ranging 4000 Counts Volt Meter AC Amp Meter Measures AC Current...
- Klein Tools 69140 K-Type Thermometer, Pipe Temperature Clamp for HVAC, Measures -4 to +212 Degrees Fahrenheit...
1. Fluke 324 True RMS Clamp Meter
- Digital clamp meter measures ac current to 400 amp, ac and dc voltage to 600v, and resistance to 4 kilohms.
- True RMS sensing meter provides accurate readings when measuring linear or non linear loads, regardless of waveform.
- Jaw opening measures current in a conductor upto 30 millimeter without touching or interrupting the circuit.
- Audible continuity sensor confirms that the circuit conducts electricity
- Meets IEC safety standard 61010 1, and is rated for CAT IV installations to 300V and CAT III installations to 600V.
- Slim, ergonomic design
- Large, easy to read backlight display
- CAT IV 300V/CAT III 600 Volt safety rating
- Hold button
- Temperature and capacitance measurement
2. UEi DL479 Digital Clamp Meter T-RMS Auto Ranging 6000 Counts
- TRUE RMS: This industrial clamp meter features True RMS providing accurate measurements on any type of load.
- HANDS FREE: Our clamp meter includes and easy to read backlight dual display with a magnetic mount for handsfree operation.
- TEMPERATURE: The DL479 measures temperature and comes with a banana plug thermocouple.
- INDUSTRIAL GRADE: The DL479 is a commercial grade clamp meter with enhanced capabilities for every industrial setting.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: The DL479 provides increased safety with a 600V CAT IV & 1000V CATIII safety rating.
- COMPLETE KIT: In addition to the clamp meter the DL479 comes with test leads w/ alligator clips, banana plug thermocouple, 2 AAA batteries, and carrying case for efficient storage.
3. Clamp Meter, HVAC Meter with TRMS Tests AC/DC Voltage
- AUTOMATICALLY RANGING true root mean square (TRMS) digital clamp meter for HVAC applications
- MEASURES 600.0 A AC current and inrush current
- MEASURES 750V AC/600V DC voltage, DC micro amp, resistance, continuity, frequency, duty-cycle, capacitance, and diode tests.
- K-TYPE thermocouple port for measuring temperature from -328 to 2462 Degrees Fahrenheit (-200 to 1400 Degrees Celsius).
- DETECT AC CURRENT with non-contact voltage tester integrated into the clamp jaw
- BACKLIT LCD with dual V + A function allows simultaneous viewing of voltage and current measurements
- DEDICATED MODE for capturing DC micro amp and inrush current
4. UEi DL369 Digital Clamp Meter HVAC Auto-Ranging 4000 Counts Volt Meter AC Amp Meter Measures AC Current AC/DC Voltage & Microamps Capacitance Resistance Diodes NCV Continuity Tester Live Wire Test
- DUAL DISPLAY: The DL369 comes with a Dual 4000 Count Display to show all numbers clearly and easily while testing.
- CAPACITANCE & FREQUENCY: The DL369 measures both capacitance 4000µF & frequency providing industrial capabilities as an affordable price.
- AC/DC Microamps: The DL369 measures AC current up to 400A and AC/DC Current up to 2000µA providing you a wide testing range and reducing the need for additional tools on the jobsite.
- NCV: The DL369 has audible Non-Contact Voltage to be able to identify live lines and protect you on the jobsite.
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY: The DL369 has a 3-year limited warranty. All warranties must be redeemed in the US.
5. Klein Tools 69140 K-Type Thermometer
- Measures temperature from -4 to 212-degrees F (-20 – 100-degrees C) with 2% accuracy
- Clamps around pipes from 1/4 to 1-3/8-Inch diameter (up to 3.5 cm)
- Flexible lead with length of 40-Inches (102 cm)
- Works with any digital multimeter that measures temperature
- Works with any clamp meter that measures temperature
- Accuracy of the thermocouple is dependent on the accuracy of the meter being used
- Banana plug adapter included with this clamp
Hvac Clamp Meter Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Hvac Clamp Meter stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Hvac Clamp Meter in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Hvac Clamp Meter for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Hvac Clamp Meter Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Hvac Clamp Meter in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Hvac Clamp Meter currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Hvac Clamp Meter based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Hvac Clamp Meter before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Hvac Clamp Meter they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Hvac Clamp Meter, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Hvac Clamp Meter before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Hvac Clamp Meter will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Hvac Clamp Meter if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Hvac Clamp Meter on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.